No products in the cart.
Nar Phu Valley Trek (15-28 March 18)
Date: 15-28 March 2018
Cost: SGD$3300 Excluding Air Ticket. Air Ticket Appx $870 Silkair
Nar Phu Valley Trek is unarguably one of the most remote and least explored treks in Nepal. Opened only in 2003, this trek takes you to the wild, exotic and sparsely populated valleys of Nar and Phu, offering intriguing medieval Tibetan culture and customs completely undisturbed form, and dramatic mountains view.
Nepal’s most unscathed, Tibetan-influenced quarters, the restricted area of Nar Phu Valley can only be accessed with a special permit issued by an authorized trekking agency, who will also provide the obligatory guide. The permit is only valid for seven days so you must complete the trek in this time frame.
Camping Together in Slingfin Tent
Starting Elevation: 2600 m
Peak Elevation: 5320 m
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu/ Transfer to hotel/ welcome dinner
Day 2: Half-day guided sightseeing tour/ lunch/ trek briefing
Day 3: Drive to Koto (2600m). Drive approx. 10 hours, Overnight lodge
Day 4: Trek to Meta (3550m). Appx 6/7 hours. Camp.
Day 5: Trek to Chyaku or Kyang (3750m ) Appx 3-4 hours. Camp
Day 6: Trek to Phu (4240m). Appx 4 hours. Camp
Day 7: Rest at Phu. Camp
Day 8: Trek to Nar Phedi (3500m). Appx 7/8 hours.
Day 9: Trek to Nar ( 4100m). Appx 3/4 hours. Camp
Day 10: Trek to Kangla Phedi (4500m ). Appx 3 hours. Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Ngawal (3660m ) via Kangla Pass (5320 ). Appx 9/10 hours. Over night Lodge
Day 12: Drive to Besisahar. Overnight Besisahar. Appx 10 hours drive.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu. Appx 5 hours.
Day 14: International departure
1) Hotel Moonlight in Kathmandu with breakfast
2) Mentioned sightseeing.
3) Private vehicle to Besisahar and a chartered jeep to Chyamje on day 3.
4) Expert Trek leader
5) Trekking chef
6) 1 Assistant guide per 4 trekkers
7) Chef’s assistants
8) Porters to carry all camping gear, food and equipment
9) All meals on trek – the best and healthiest food in the whole of the Himalaya .
10) Toilet tent.
Cost does not include:
1) Nepal visa
2) Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
3) Bottled drinks
5) Gear Rental
Tasmania Cradle Hut Mountain Winter Trek (13-24 June 18)
Date: 13-24 June 2018
Max Pax: 11 Pax
• Airticket from Singapore to Launceston and Airticket from Hobart to Singapore.
• Arrival transfer from Launceston airport, Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce tasting & lunch and wine tasting at Josef Chromy
• 1 night accommodation at Launceston with breakfast
• 1 night accommodation at Cradle Mountain with breakfast and dinner
• Return transfers between Launceston and Cradle Mountain, Lake St Clair and Hobart
• 7 nights accommodation during the track each evening in one of the 5 private Cradle Hut – twin share
• National Park and Overland Track passes
• Boat transfer across Lake St Clair
• Use of 60 litre backpack
• Trekking Poles
• Two qualifed guides and one Hut manager for the duration of the walk
• 2 nights accommodation at Hobart with breakfast
• Hobart city tour including MONA, Wicked Cheese, Richmond, Frogmore wine tasting & lunch, Barilla Bay Oyster farm tour and Tas Live Abalone processing factory and dinner
• Departure transfer from Hobart hotel to airport (group transfer only)
• Meals not specify in the itinerary
• Travel insurance
• Personal incidental
Congrats to the team that made it!
Detail: Qilai Mountain, Taiwan (Completed)
3D2N Trek, Photographer Provided, No Porter, Self Carry
Land Cost: $950