No products in the cart.
MICA JACKET MEN’S
In favor of the Mica Jacket’s feathery, six-ounce weight, Marmot engineers ditched the bells and burned all the whistles. The still highly capable 20k-rated weatherproof fabric allows this jacket to fend off three seasons of nasty, mountain weather. And despite its minimalist design, fast-packers, hikers, and gram-counting backpackers will find comfort beneath this jacket’s breathable membrane and articulated fit.
- Waterproof breathable MemBrain Strata keeps you dry in brutally-wet weather and allows sweaty moisture to escape so you feel comfortable, not clammy, underneath this jacket
- Duralite Zonal Reinforcements improve overall shell durability
- Fully taped seams add to overall weatherproofing
- Angel-Wing Movement describes the articulated cut of the arms, which gives you a full range of motion without lifting the hem of this jacket and exposing your waist
- Gale-Force Hood is adjustable for fit and has a laminated brim to keep rain out of your face
- Large Pack Pockets and smaller chest pocket provide quick-access storage for essential hiking, climbing or backpacking gear