No products in the cart.
The Misty pants have been cut and designed for the best possible mobility and come with pre-bent knees and an elasticated adjustable hem. The double-zipped fly is inspired by the ones found in traditional German workwear and ensure they will stay on even with the fly open. The fabric in these pants is bluesign® approved Softshell WindStretch™, which makes them elastic enough to let you move freely when climbing and hiking. Duracoat™ reinforcements over the knees and rear increase the durability of the pants.
WEIGHT M’S MEDIUM 440 g
MATERIAL: WindStretch™ 180 g/m² – 70% polyamide, 20% polyester, 10% Elastane. bluesign® approved fabric.
REINFORCEMENT: Duracoat™. PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product.
MFR: >20 m
- Duracoat™ reinforced rear and knees
- Two front pockets
- Zipped leg pocket with internal phone pocket
- Zipped back pocket
- German carpenter pant style with double front zip. The pants will stay in place even when zipped down
- Pre-bent knees
- Curved leg seam to avoid wear on inner lower legs
- Elasticated adjustable hem
- Detachable hook to attach pants to bootlaces
- Machine wash at 40°C
Click here for the size guide
|Men Bottom Size||
Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small