No products in the cart.
Hyperlite Daybreak Ultralight Daypack 17L
We set out to make the ultimate, zero-compromise ultralight daypack, and the Daybreak is the result. If you can’t always be logging long miles, you also need a pack for quick strikes and day hikes that performs every bit as well as its bigger siblings.
Constructed with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the Daybreak ultralight backpack for a precision fit that’s comfortable on mile-after-mile of technical terrain.
- Large external front pocket, great for hydration/snacks/rain jacket
- Removable ice axe attachments
- Front shock cord system allows you to lash gear or compress the pack
- Two angled side water bottle pockets that are easy to reach while wearing the pack
- Clamshell design and long water-resistant YKK zipper allows for wide pack access
- Lightly padded 1.5” hip belt with peekaboo pocket to store hip belt when it’s not in use
- Internal zippered pocket designed to hold phones/keys/money/etc
- Internal sleeve pocket helps to compartmentalize your gear (also fits a 13” laptop)
- Bright orange liner makes it easy to see what’s in your pack
- Comfortable ¼” padded back panel with chevron-stitched design
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with ¼” foam, spacer mesh and elastic hose keepers
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle